Campground & Moorage Reservation Policy
- Reservation: To set aside a campground site or moorage slip for future use.
- Reservation Fee: $10 non-refundable fee for holding a reservation.
- Deposit: Money paid in advance in addition to the reservation fee, the amount depending on length of stay, to hold a site or slip for future use.
- Cancellation: When a guest is unable to use a reserved site or slip and releases the reservation.
- Early Departure: When a guest is unable to fulfill the pre-paid length of stay.
- Refund: When pre-paid money is returned to guest due to cancellation.
- Rain Check: When pre-paid money is retained for future use within one year due to cancellation or early departure. A rain check is transferable.
- December Member: Specific guests listed on Exhibit A, who have returned for a month or more for over three consecutive years or more, have permission to make reservations for one specific campground site and/or East Basin moorage slip, for themselves only, in advance of the general public. The membership is non-transferable and will remain valid based on consecutive annual occupancy.
Reservations for the General Public
- Commencing 1 July 2015, reservations may be made nine (9) months in advance of arrival.
Reservations for December Members
- Commencing 1 December 2015, and every December 1st thereafter, “December Members” may make two year advanced reservations (e.g., 12/1/15 for 2017).
- A $10 non-refundable fee is charged for each campground site reservation.
- A $10 non-refundable fee is charged for each moorage slip reservation.
- If a guest makes a reservation for a campground site and a moorage slip at the same time, two $10 non-refundable fees will be charged.
- For reservations staying less than one month, a deposit in the amount of one night’s stay per week is required.
- For reservations staying one month, payment for first week deposit is required.
- For reservations staying two or more months, payment for one week deposit per month is required.
- Online reservations are paid in full plus a reservation fee.
Payment Due upon Arrival
- Payment in full is due upon arrival.
- For consecutive monthly stays, payment for the first month is due upon arrival. Monthly payments must be made on the anniversary of arrival for the following month. If monthly payment cannot be made in full, rates drop to the weekly or daily rate.
- Cancelled reservations get charged the non-refundable reservation fee and deposits become a rain check. No refunds will be made. See Rain Check.
Changing a Reservation
- Fees may be charged to change a reservation.
- A pre-paid reservation cancelled at least 48 hours prior to arrival qualifies for a rain check.
- A pre-paid reservation cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival does not qualify for a rain check and pre-payment is forfeited.
- In the event of an emergency, a rain check will be issued upon approval of the port manager.
- A rain check must be used within one year of the date issued and another reservation fee will be applied to the new reservation.
- There will be no refunds for early departures. If office is notified prior to noon, unused payment will qualify for a rain check.